We asked Jessica for her top 5 IZ picks:
"It's too hard to choose only five!
1. Boucle Cape. Easy to put on. Perfect to layer. It's super soft and it drapes so nice. And mine (last year's rose color) matches the color of my hair right now.
2. Jeggings. A must have. These fit so well that it feels like you don't have any pants on (and they fit over my spinal brace, yey) yet stylish.
3. Keep Your Knees Together. It's as genius as it is simple. Skirts and dresses look so much nicer when ones knees are kept together.
4. Blazer Easy-Zip Back. The Easy Zip-back makes it so much easier to get dressed. And a blazer is a must when I need to be more formal in my job. Ordinary blazers are almost impossible for me to get on.
And last but not least:
5. the Lap Blanket. It's often too cold for my taste here in Sweden. I tried some other brands' foot bags but they were too tricky to get on and off. And ordinary blankets just fall off. So last year I bought the parka one and loved it so I had to buy the rose quilted one too.
Then, I still love my lime green knitted open back cape I bought several years ago. It must been from the first ever collection from IZ!"